First  Prev  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  Next  Last

Crunchyroll.com - Site Issues

Post Reply
56977 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
62 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 11 days ago , edited 11 days ago

yoto2012 wrote:

--priest the whole site seems to be having problems my payment wont work in ANY form and so my account is free none upgraded status there doesn't seem to be anyway to delete account and there's not customer service to talk to iv tried they reply with the same letter go to forums. so i'm here needing help also... good day


Since you are a free account you should be able to nuke it if that's what you want... /nuke
7031 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
Offline
Posted 11 days ago , edited 10 days ago
I can't cancel my account, won't allow me. Have been trying to for a week and a half now. I don't have the funds to pay the yearly sub, and need to wait. Yet no, it won't let me. They are also ignoring my tickets. I'm putting in a stop payment with my bank tomorrow, this is so stupid.
1110 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
Offline
Posted 9 days ago , edited 9 days ago

asharka wrote:


yoto2012 wrote:

--priest the whole site seems to be having problems my payment wont work in ANY form and so my account is free none upgraded status there doesn't seem to be anyway to delete account and there's not customer service to talk to iv tried they reply with the same letter go to forums. so i'm here needing help also... good day


Since you are a free account you should be able to nuke it if that's what you want... /nuke


i was a paying member and loved it i'm trying to get crunchyroll to fix my account so i am back to premium. but they wont respond and the site wont work iv even made a new account with the new email and it still doesn't work...
56977 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
62 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 9 days ago , edited 9 days ago

yoto2012 wrote:
i was a paying member and loved it i'm trying to get crunchyroll to fix my account so i am back to premium. but they wont respond and the site wont work iv even made a new account with the new email and it still doesn't work...

Get a Gift Membership from the store and redeem it yourself?

https://store.crunchyroll.com/products/premium-membership-gift

7 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 7 days ago , edited 7 days ago
Hello,

I made a new account yesterday, and since then I have been trying, unsuccesfully, to subscribe to the premium membership. I've tried three different cards (2 VISA, 1 MASTERCARD), at first we were getting the error "Sorry, you can have only one free trial per payment method", which is puzzling us because we never started a free trial with any of the three cards, and now we're just getting "unauthorized request".

We have used the "contact us" form and we have tried turning to twitter, we're not getting any response at all.
I hate sounding like a bitter customer, but if Crunchyroll doesn't want my money what am I supposed to do? Subscribe to Funimation instead?
22 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 5 days ago , edited 5 days ago
Hi everyone.
I have an LG Oled B7.
I read that crunchyroll won't support dedicated apps for the smart tv, but my problem is that the player isn't even loading in the screen!
I wanted to watch try the free month with twitch prime but with my TV it seems that I can't watch CR at all!
5 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
Offline
Posted 4 days ago , edited 4 days ago
I've just made up an account and I'm trying to start a few trial but it keeps Coming up with a message saying I can only have ONE TRIAL PER PAYMENT METHOD. But I've never had a free trial before and I've tje s multiple cards and emails any ideas to help
7 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 3 days ago , edited 3 days ago

Barkerj55 wrote:

I've just made up an account and I'm trying to start a few trial but it keeps Coming up with a message saying I can only have ONE TRIAL PER PAYMENT METHOD. But I've never had a free trial before and I've tje s multiple cards and emails any ideas to help


You're in the same boat as me. I opened to tickets to their support but they don't read them - crunchy roll simply doesn't care, not enough people have this issue so they will not solve it.
5 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
Offline
Posted 10 hours ago , edited 3 hours ago
Count me in aswell. Like, I just came here to begin my hero acadamia with the english subs, because I could not find a free version anywhere. I Literally am unable to pay, and I get the same message. What am I supposed to do when I can't even pay for a membership haha
First  Prev  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.