First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last

I want to be a girl's underwear

Banned
16500 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
M / Paradise
Offline
Posted 28 days ago , edited 27 days ago

Potaku wrote:


Potentsaliva wrote:

Knowing your luck you'd probably just end up being period panties








it taste like pennies

too far..... ok, Im sorry
528 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 28 days ago , edited 27 days ago
Tensei shitara pantsu Datta Ken
4470 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 28 days ago , edited 27 days ago
https://www.wowamazing.com/lifestyle/fashion/9-expensive-underwear-world/

This guide will help you on how expensive you can be if you choose to be reincarnated as an undergarment
1065 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / F / North
Offline
Posted 28 days ago , edited 28 days ago

Potentsaliva wrote:

Knowing your luck you'd probably just end up being period panties


Ewww

335 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 28 days ago , edited 27 days ago
Victoria's Secret lingerie type panties or just normal every day panties?
6603 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 28 days ago , edited 27 days ago

OkuuOkuu wrote:

Victoria's Secret lingerie type panties or just normal every day panties?


White as pure as the soul, argh it's been reported = =, maybe the mod should remove this thread now
504 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
19 / O / P O R T U G A L
Offline
Posted 28 days ago , edited 27 days ago
I must ask:

Are you ready to smell pee and feel period on your face? Specially period.
26011 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
The Coffee Cup
Offline
Posted 28 days ago , edited 28 days ago
You have no idea what your asking for...
Banned
16500 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
M / Paradise
Offline
Posted 28 days ago , edited 27 days ago

fredreload wrote:


OkuuOkuu wrote:

Victoria's Secret lingerie type panties or just normal every day panties?


White as pure as the soul, argh it's been reported = =, maybe the mod should remove this thread now


Its anime culture Fred

Dont you dare back down
1395 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
19 / M / The Salt Mines
Offline
Posted 28 days ago , edited 28 days ago
Photoshop your face onto one
335 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 28 days ago , edited 27 days ago

Humms wrote:


fredreload wrote:


White as pure as the soul, argh it's been reported = =, maybe the mod should remove this thread now


Its anime culture Fred

Dont you dare back down


DON'T BACK DOWN

Banned
16500 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
M / Paradise
Offline
Posted 28 days ago , edited 27 days ago

OkuuOkuu wrote:


Humms wrote:


fredreload wrote:


White as pure as the soul, argh it's been reported = =, maybe the mod should remove this thread now


Its anime culture Fred

Dont you dare back down


DON'T BACK DOWN



No, what we want to do is to go down. Aren't you listening?

We want to go down to prove that we don't back down

6603 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 28 days ago , edited 27 days ago

Humms wrote:


OkuuOkuu wrote:


Humms wrote:


fredreload wrote:


White as pure as the soul, argh it's been reported = =, maybe the mod should remove this thread now


Its anime culture Fred

Dont you dare back down


DON'T BACK DOWN



No, what we want to do is to go down. Aren't you listening?

We want to go down to prove that we don't back down



Backing down
Banned
16500 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
M / Paradise
Offline
Posted 28 days ago , edited 27 days ago

fredreload wrote:


Humms wrote:


OkuuOkuu wrote:


Humms wrote:


fredreload wrote:


White as pure as the soul, argh it's been reported = =, maybe the mod should remove this thread now


Its anime culture Fred

Dont you dare back down


DON'T BACK DOWN



No, what we want to do is to go down. Aren't you listening?

We want to go down to prove that we don't back down



Backing down


Fred you get back down there and start changing peoples lives

:3
6603 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 28 days ago , edited 27 days ago

Humms wrote:


fredreload wrote:


Humms wrote:


OkuuOkuu wrote:


Humms wrote:


fredreload wrote:


White as pure as the soul, argh it's been reported = =, maybe the mod should remove this thread now


Its anime culture Fred

Dont you dare back down


DON'T BACK DOWN



No, what we want to do is to go down. Aren't you listening?

We want to go down to prove that we don't back down



Backing down


Fred you get back down there and start changing peoples lives

:3


Fred needs to change his own life, I'm out
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.