First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last

I want to be a girl's underwear

6630 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 4/22/19 , edited 4/22/19
Per DrowSorcerer's request I make this post here. Which is, of course, a science fiction.
1915 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
18 / F / AZ
Offline
Posted 4/22/19 , edited 4/23/19
Why not some guys underwear?
qwueri 
27898 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
33 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 4/22/19 , edited 4/23/19

Yellowkitty96 wrote:

Why not some guys underwear?


That sounds like a job full of junk.
6630 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 4/22/19 , edited 4/23/19

Yellowkitty96 wrote:

Why not some guys underwear?


Hmm, that's a good question
1940 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
19 / M / Brasil
Offline
Posted 4/22/19 , edited 4/23/19
Perv :<
6630 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 4/22/19 , edited 4/23/19


6696 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
42 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 4/22/19 , edited 4/23/19
We always want what we can't have.
6630 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 4/22/19 , edited 4/23/19

Potaku wrote:

We always want what we can't have.


To fight a devil you must become a devil himself
Banned
16500 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
M / Paradise
Offline
Posted 4/22/19 , edited 4/23/19
At least make sure you get the expensive kind Fred

Banned
16500 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
M / Paradise
Offline
Posted 4/22/19 , edited 4/23/19

Yellowkitty96 wrote:

Why not some guys underwear?


I feel sorry for you
6630 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 4/22/19 , edited 4/23/19

Humms wrote:

At least make sure you get the expensive kind Fred



Phew


Humms wrote:


Yellowkitty96 wrote:

Why not some guys underwear?


I feel sorry for you


Be kind to girls lol
Banned
16500 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
M / Paradise
Offline
Posted 4/22/19 , edited 4/23/19

fredreload wrote:


Humms wrote:

At least make sure you get the expensive kind Fred



Phew


Humms wrote:


Yellowkitty96 wrote:

Why not some guys underwear?


I feel sorry for you


Be kind to girls lol


It's just my nature fred

I want everyone to enjoy their time
17758 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/22/19 , edited 4/23/19
Knowing your luck you'd probably just end up being period panties
6696 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
42 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 4/22/19 , edited 4/23/19

Potentsaliva wrote:

Knowing your luck you'd probably just end up being period panties




6630 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 4/22/19 , edited 4/23/19

Potaku wrote:


Potentsaliva wrote:

Knowing your luck you'd probably just end up being period panties






Meh, I want to be an expensive panty
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.