First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last

Tattoos!

Post Reply
617 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
28 / M / Adelaide, Australia
Offline
Posted 14 days ago , edited 14 days ago
This was my first tattoo, I got for my birthday last March. So, I joined the Phantom Troupe, Shizuku had to die.
them.

The stylized eight was of the artist's own design I thought was pretty neat. The tattooist was Nick Yap, down at Jetty road tattoo in Adelaide, https://www.instagram.com/creatingdestroying/.

(Edit: well, shoot, it wouldn't upload. I'll try to see if I can manage this later)

For my next tattoo, I'm considering something, still anime inspired, that takes inspiration from the whole man and God fingers touching. It would be Meruem and Komugi's touching fingers across from shoulders, and I'd have written "beauty and the beast", or something along those lines. I'm just not sure if just their arms would look good, or if I'd need the entire characters, I guess it's something I'd need to go in and discuss with
66 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 13 days ago , edited 13 days ago

serenaaraee wrote:

Basically, this thread is for people who want to show off their tattoos! I would love to see anime inspired ones! I myself have an anime-inspired one but it isn't finished yet!

Show off your artwork!










(Not anime inspired, i have one but it isnt finished yet )


Is it finished yet?
66 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 13 days ago , edited 13 days ago

jaxjaxjasmine wrote:

Im a freehand toon tattoo artist in Melbourne and a anime fan through and through I was so happy to find this Tattoo Board on Crunchyroll let me know what you think of this one I did not so long ago can check out @lacunatoonz on instagram for more examples of my art work.



What anime expired this?
576 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
21 / F / California
Offline
Posted 11 days ago , edited 11 days ago

jaxjaxjasmine wrote:

Im a freehand toon tattoo artist in Melbourne and a anime fan through and through I was so happy to find this Tattoo Board on Crunchyroll let me know what you think of this one I did not so long ago can check out @lacunatoonz on instagram for more examples of my art work.





I LOVE THIS
576 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
21 / F / California
Offline
Posted 11 days ago , edited 11 days ago

SethSnyder wrote:

This was my first tattoo, I got for my birthday last March. So, I joined the Phantom Troupe, Shizuku had to die.
them.

The stylized eight was of the artist's own design I thought was pretty neat. The tattooist was Nick Yap, down at Jetty road tattoo in Adelaide, https://www.instagram.com/creatingdestroying/.

(Edit: well, shoot, it wouldn't upload. I'll try to see if I can manage this later)

For my next tattoo, I'm considering something, still anime inspired, that takes inspiration from the whole man and God fingers touching. It would be Meruem and Komugi's touching fingers across from shoulders, and I'd have written "beauty and the beast", or something along those lines. I'm just not sure if just their arms would look good, or if I'd need the entire characters, I guess it's something I'd need to go in and discuss with


although I can't see the tattoo I can see you put a lot of thought into your soon to be second one which (to me) means you have good taste! can't wait to see what it looks like!
576 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
21 / F / California
Offline
Posted 11 days ago , edited 11 days ago

NerdChina wrote:


serenaaraee wrote:

Basically, this thread is for people who want to show off their tattoos! I would love to see anime inspired ones! I myself have an anime-inspired one but it isn't finished yet!

Show off your artwork!










(Not anime inspired, i have one but it isnt finished yet )


Is it finished yet? :)



not yet! gotta save up for it!

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.