First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last

Fairy Gone Discussion

Post Reply
21769 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
21 / M / (ง •̀ω•́)ง✧
Offline
Posted 29 days ago , edited 29 days ago
Another episode goes by and this series is still as confusing. Also Sweetie was pretty cool.

29490 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
54 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 29 days ago , edited 28 days ago
I am enjoying the show and it feels like an Ajin Vibe to it
76917 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
35 / M / Seattle
Online
Posted 23 days ago , edited 23 days ago
Episode 4

While Free and Marlya got what they came for, the tome is just a fake. And then a big fight ensues when Patty steals it and leads Marlya and Free into an abandoned church that hids a dark secret underneath the place. And there, Marlya and Jonathan do battle in the underground. Just when it looked like Marlya was finished having been stabbed and unable to use her fairy, in comes Veronica. While it remains to be seen where her loyalties lie, it's clear that she doesn't want Marlya to die, at least by the hands of somebody like Jonathan. Lots of intrigue going on there at the end as Marlya has doubts about herself seeing that Veronica was everything she wanted to be, at least until recently.
250273 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 23 days ago , edited 23 days ago
I think deep down, Veronica still cares a lot about Marlya, maybe just not in the way she's showing it so far.

This anime continues to introduce dangerous and crafty characters. Patty and the other guy that chased after Marlya are just the latest examples.
538 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 23 days ago , edited 23 days ago
At least Funi uploaded right!!!
434 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 23 days ago , edited 23 days ago
Aww yeah, that's the good stuff. Now to wait another week :l
7780 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
Offline
Posted 23 days ago , edited 22 days ago

stark700 wrote:

I think deep down, Veronica still cares a lot about Marlya, maybe just not in the way she's showing it so far.

This anime continues to introduce dangerous and crafty characters. Patty and the other guy that chased after Marlya are just the latest examples.


I don't think she ever stopped. I think she's just acting cold toward her because she doesn't want her to get involved in the dangerous life that Veronica has become a part of...and here she is now bailing her butt out of trouble. The Johnathan guy is kind of a trope..."I want to get to know you through your pain", the crazy sadist character.

I do wonder what Sweetie wants with Free though. I wonder if she's working with Wolfran. Wolfran certainly seems to be working with tht duke who Dorethea is investigating.
47657 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
56 / M / East Coast
Online
Posted 22 days ago , edited 21 days ago
Fairy gone EP # 4 Impatient Housekeeper and Selfish Artist Lady....

I need a lineup guide but this EP was great

The fiight begins with Free / Sweetie ( and her OP faiiry Striker ) after Sweetie imobilized Marlya

( Great insert song )


36559 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
F / New York
Online
Posted 21 days ago , edited 21 days ago

FLjerry2011 wrote:

Fairy gone EP # 4 Impatient Housekeeper and Selfish Artist Lady....

I need a lineup guide but this EP was great

The fiight begins with Free / Sweetie ( and her OP faiiry Striker ) after Sweetie imobilized Marlya

( Great insert song )
Is this the song you're referring to?

https://youtu.be/Brobq89t1aI

"Danse Dance" by (K)NoW_NAME
47657 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
56 / M / East Coast
Online
Posted 21 days ago , edited 21 days ago

54bubbles wrote:


FLjerry2011 wrote:

Fairy gone EP # 4 Impatient Housekeeper and Selfish Artist Lady....

I need a lineup guide but this EP was great

The fiight begins with Free / Sweetie ( and her OP faiiry Striker ) after Sweetie imobilized Marlya

( Great insert song )
Is this the song you're referring to?

https://youtu.be/Brobq89t1aI

"Danse Dance" by (K)NoW_NAME




I take your word for it / thanks !

There are some good OST's this season / hard to keep track

14384 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
51 / M / New England, USA
Offline
Posted 21 days ago , edited 21 days ago
When this anime was announced I expected something along the lines of Vermillion, Butlers or that vampire one last season. I'm glad this turned out to be something both original and more than the above mentioned shows. I'm also loving how despite being caught in the middle of it all Ver's priorities definitely lie with Marlya. It doesn't matter to me if it's a BFF, sisterly or yuri vibe as long as we get to see them become some sort of team in the future. They seem to be willing to take a bullet for each other ... that's what any close relationship of any kind should be all about.
28685 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
Offline
Posted 21 days ago , edited 20 days ago
Now that Veronica sure knows how to make an entrance, got to save Marlya's butt since she lost a knife fight with a gun.
7780 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
Offline
Posted 21 days ago , edited 20 days ago

kkmenchi wrote:

Now that Veronica sure knows how to make an entrance, got to save Marlya's butt since she lost a knife fight with a gun.


well, a full length bolt action rifle isn't exactly a great weapon for a cramped crypt against a guy that fast and with so many knives to throw.

She's not exactly very skilled with the rifle either, breaking her cheek weld to chamber a new round and waiting far to long to chamber a new round too.
28685 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
Offline
Posted 21 days ago , edited 20 days ago

HOOfan_1 wrote:


kkmenchi wrote:

Now that Veronica sure knows how to make an entrance, got to save Marlya's butt since she lost a knife fight with a gun.


well, a full length bolt action rifle isn't exactly a great weapon for a cramped crypt against a guy that fast and with so many knives to throw.

She's not exactly very skilled with the rifle either, breaking her cheek weld to chamber a new round and waiting far to long to chamber a new round too.


She had the perfect chance when they first ran into the stairwell, confined space, she had the higher ground, she stupidly waited until she was out and gave him a chance.

76917 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
35 / M / Seattle
Online
Posted 16 days ago , edited 16 days ago
Episode 5

This episode puts Marlya's feeling of powerlessness on full display, and while Veronica is not the same person she was, at least she cares about her well-being. That battle against Jonathan was something there, but in the end Marlya's fairy allowed the two to escape, all while Patty gets away just as Free got the upper hand. And then Ray is put out of his misery after that bout of insanity. Marlya just looks miserable there as it goes to show just how helpless she has been.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.