First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last

INBOX NOT WORKING

Post Reply
21248 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 1/31/19 , edited 7 days ago
Why does it say "Private Messages temporarily disabled. Try again soon!" I can't get in my Inbox for over a Month now and Crunchyroll doesn't have a "Contact" section. Anyone having the same issue?
Posted 1/31/19 , edited 1/31/19
https://www.crunchyroll.com/help?topic=contact

They like to hide it but far right on the forum main page, in Site & Forum Rules.
I think everyone's having the same issue, I've seen it brought up a lot.
1754 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/31/19 , edited 7 days ago
Yep, I've had that issue for quite a while.
Posted 1/31/19 , edited 7 days ago
I thought mine was disabled for making fun of the adman for pressing the ban button so many times last time
61 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 1/31/19 , edited 1/31/19
It's been like that for awhile now. I wish they could get it fixed already.
1081 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
21 / F / Ireland
Offline
Posted 2/12/19 , edited 2 days ago
Man, glad to see I'm not the only one. It's been like this for so long now. Surely it can't be that hard to fix something like this? Or at least communicate that there's a problem.
13 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 3/5/19 , edited 3/6/19
Yeah it's been going on for months for me and I never found a solution on my own as of now, so it's likely something broke on Crunchyroll's end.
23 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
18 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 3/17/19 , edited 3/17/19
Update: Still not fixed.
5 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
19 / M / nunya
Offline
Posted 4/1/19 , edited 4/22/19
Update 4/1/19: still not fixed
108 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 4/6/19 , edited 2 days ago
I haven't been able to message my crunchyroll friends since December due to this bug, CR Support said it was raised to specialists then developers but have not had any reply to chase emails for the last 3 weeks, couldn't wish my friends merry Christmas or happy new year....
Banned
16500 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
M / Paradise
Offline
Posted 4/6/19 , edited 4/6/19

Loominarty wrote:

I haven't been able to message my crunchyroll friends since December due to this bug, CR Support said it was raised to specialists then developers but have not had any reply to chase emails for the last 3 weeks, couldn't wish my friends merry Christmas or happy new year....


Easy there.

You dont want to get banned now.
108 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 4/6/19 , edited 4/22/19

Humms wrote:


Loominarty wrote:

I haven't been able to message my crunchyroll friends since December due to this bug, CR Support said it was raised to specialists then developers but have not had any reply to chase emails for the last 3 weeks, couldn't wish my friends merry Christmas or happy new year....


Easy there.

You don't want to get banned now.


At this point i'm willing to risk it, working in website/application support myself this should have been fixed many moons ago...
Banned
16500 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
M / Paradise
Offline
Posted 4/6/19 , edited 4/6/19

Loominarty wrote:


Humms wrote:


Loominarty wrote:

I haven't been able to message my crunchyroll friends since December due to this bug, CR Support said it was raised to specialists then developers but have not had any reply to chase emails for the last 3 weeks, couldn't wish my friends merry Christmas or happy new year....


Easy there.

You don't want to get banned now.


At this point i'm willing to risk it, working in website/application support myself this should have been fixed many moons ago...


Well its past my ban time and im still banned.

So fuck crunchyroll.

Honestly dont know why I even bothered
478 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
19 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 4/8/19 , edited 2 days ago
Why is the only conversation I can find about this issue in this tiny corner of the forums? I haven't been able to check my notifications for months , not that I really care too much about what's there, but as if I'm paying for this service lol
22 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 4/9/19 , edited 4/9/19
I wish they would fix. :c
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.