First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last

Why is PM disabled?

Post Reply
44 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
31 / M / London, UK
Offline
Posted 1/28/19 , edited 1/28/19
It's been 2 weeks since I haven't been able to access my inbox.....
2046 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
20 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 1/28/19 , edited 1/28/19
I took a decent break from using Crunchyroll to only recently come back. It's definitely a little strange that it would be down this long. Hopefully we can get an update soon.
16601 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/29/19 , edited 1/30/19
They asked me for an update about my ticket and I replied that we still can't access out PMs. Hope they fix it soon.
20 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/30/19 , edited 1/30/19
i hope they fix sooon this isue couse i' waiting for a long time to get some fix but isn't hapening
8320 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
Online
Posted 1/30/19 , edited 1/31/19

yumikikoharu wrote:

They asked me for an update about my ticket and I replied that we still can't access out PMs. Hope they fix it soon.


How do they not know this? Why do they have to ask? That speaks to some massive incompetence somewhere along the line.

36486 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
31 / M / U.S.
Offline
Posted 1/30/19 , edited 1/31/19

HOOfan_1 wrote:


yumikikoharu wrote:

They asked me for an update about my ticket and I replied that we still can't access out PMs. Hope they fix it soon.


How do they not know this? Why do they have to ask? That speaks to some massive incompetence somewhere along the line.



Well, that depends on whether it was a standard automated email asking if they had resolved the problem, or any actual representative replying to see if the situation had changed. That would be strange because customer service can do things with the private messaging system, and it would be super weird if they couldn't see that it was down. Though with the level of technical expertise being brought to bear on the is problem, they really might not know.
16601 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/3/19 , edited 2/3/19
So I get the reply that a bunch of people are now working on this issue. Hope it means it'd be fixed soon.
8320 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
Online
Posted 2/3/19 , edited 2/3/19

yumikikoharu wrote:

So I get the reply that a bunch of people are now working on this issue. Hope it means it'd be fixed soon.


Yeah...sure. It's been down for 3 weeks, which proves they just don't care
90 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
O / Alberta, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/4/19 , edited 4/1/19
This pretty much says it all.


tl;dr New owners focused dev on VRV, ignored cr. Work outsourced to Moldova and team who actually cared about and knew the site are pretty much all gone.

So of course nothings working and nobody currently working on the site has a clue.
1341 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / M / US
Offline
Posted 2/5/19 , edited 2/5/19

PonyFlare wrote:

This pretty much says it all.


tl;dr New owners focused dev on VRV, ignored cr. Work outsourced to Moldova and team who actually cared about and knew the site are pretty much all gone.

So of course nothings working and nobody currently working on the site has a clue.


That's normally what happens when a website gets sold. It starts going to shit, because what made it good in the first place was the management.
16601 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/5/19 , edited 2/5/19

PonyFlare wrote:

This pretty much says it all.


tl;dr New owners focused dev on VRV, ignored cr. Work outsourced to Moldova and team who actually cared about and knew the site are pretty much all gone.

So of course nothings working and nobody currently working on the site has a clue.


Damn, that sucks. I came on this site back when they were still not legal and full of fansubs and made lots of friends here. I'll be sad once the site does go down. It really was better back in the day.
34579 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
22 / M / Inside Thanos's anus
Offline
Posted 2/6/19 , edited 2/6/19
THEY REMOVED THE BUTTON TO EVEN PRIVATE MESSAGE

they are 100% phasing it out imo
8320 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
Online
Posted 2/6/19 , edited 2/6/19

Ryulightorb wrote:

THEY REMOVED THE BUTTON TO EVEN PRIVATE MESSAGE

they are 100% phasing it out imo


Probably. They were probably having a spam problem and are too lazy to fix it, so they will just disable PMs
16601 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/6/19 , edited 2/6/19
This is stupid. What are they gonna remove next then? Ugh... this sucks.
90 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
O / Alberta, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/6/19 , edited 2/6/19
I finally had enough with all the various problems this site has. Cancelled premium since they clearly don't care about properly maintaining this site.
Time to go back to.. alternative sources that give better service.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.