Overlord Season 1 not available PC & Mobile

Post Reply
10 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 11/14/18 , edited 11/14/18
The first season for Overlord is not available for mobile devices nor for PC. On mobile, season one isn't an option. On the PC, all that comes up is a link for the first season that is broken and it doesn't show anything. Seasons 2 & 3 load up just fine. I have personally watched all three seasons before on Crunchyroll and I wanted to rewatch it with a relative to show them something I loved. Unfortunately, as stated, season 1 doesn't exist on Crunchyroll at the moment.

Please fix this, and have a great day!
20655 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
28 / F / In the corner wat...
Offline
Posted 11/14/18 , edited 4/20/19
Overlord Season 1 left CR with the other Funimation catalog titles. Seasons 2 and 3 happened during the partnership, so they got to stay, but season 1 happened before the partnership so it left.
111545 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
58 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 11/14/18 , edited 11/15/18

whisperfromaheart wrote:

Please fix this, and have a great day!

There is nothing to fix:


16027 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/16/19 , edited 3/23/19
So how many companies do I have to pay to get the shows I want. Losing shows will only push people to illegal means to watch what they want. I don't like that route and have no plan to go that way but now its more money out of my pocket. To me the corporate sides win and the fans lose out
134 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 1/21/19 , edited 3/11/19
Welp off to the illegal sites I go I guess. With all the talk about Overlord III I decided to go start the series but now I find out the original is gone? No skin off my back then, all this does is further exemplify how bad the industry is at handling licenses in the West. Not going to buy into a bad business practice.
5 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/9/19 , edited 3/24/19
Hulu has season 1, so for anyone interested, its there.
5 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 3/10/19 , edited 3/10/19
Hulu, funimation and that view.yahoo does not show to anyone outside of the us, uk and ireland, new zealand and maybe australia, even if you make an account and add subscription. You are left with illegal options if you want to watch it
111545 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
58 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 3/10/19 , edited 3/11/19

moonhunter wrote:

Hulu, funimation and that view.yahoo does not show to anyone outside of the us, uk and ireland, new zealand and maybe australia, even if you make an account and add subscription.

Hulu and Yahoo View are US-only. They don't even work in Canada.

332 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / Orion Spur Sector...
Offline
Posted 4/20/19 , edited 4/21/19
Does pirate Bay still work... Sigh so sad crunchyroll can't get their crap strait.
5663 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
67 / M / Arizona
Offline
Posted 4/20/19 , edited 4/21/19

whisperfromaheart wrote:

The first season for Overlord is not available for mobile devices nor for PC. On mobile, season one isn't an option. On the PC, all that comes up is a link for the first season that is broken and it doesn't show anything. Seasons 2 & 3 load up just fine. I have personally watched all three seasons before on Crunchyroll and I wanted to rewatch it with a relative to show them something I loved. Unfortunately, as stated, season 1 doesn't exist on Crunchyroll at the moment.

Please fix this, and have a great day!


I did the search for overlord. After I clicked on it and opened up the page that shows all the seasons and episodes. Three seasons were showing. I clicked on the 1st episode in season one "End and Beginning" and it started to run.

111545 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
58 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 4/21/19 , edited 4/21/19

Julius_Validus wrote:

Does pirate Bay still work... Sigh so sad crunchyroll can't get their crap strait.

This topic is now moot, as the first season of Overlord (along with the first seasons of AoT & MHA) returned last week.

You must be logged in to post.