First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last

Projects. Aside from your main Focus. Stress testing your mind

Post Reply
17043 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / M / Paradise
Offline
Posted 11/23/18 , edited 11/24/18

CasualObserver wrote:

I have no idea what you two are arguing about, but I like pictures in the original post. The expression on the girl's face is very funny. It's like she doesn't want her picture taken (drawn)


Creative differences. You can't tell me what is best for me when it comes to a creative process.

That is supposed to be for a specific scene. It's a lot of emotions mixed into one. Basically, did you really just say that to me after traveling a long way to be here for this opportunity, but being overwhelmed and worried given the circumstances, she was put on the spot. What initially was supposed to be a pitch was now a test of character, as she is seeking a partnership with a very well known individual who.... how you say, will offer her guidance. She proves to be very vivid with her expressions


Thanks
427 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 1/1/19 , edited 1/2/19
True creativity comes from particles alien to Earth.

What does your body express when particles are processed by your brain?

I think our brain is like a net. We can use direction to capture particles.

I'm not for sure though.
17043 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / M / Paradise
Offline
Posted 1/2/19 , edited 1/2/19

HeavyFry wrote:

True creativity comes from particles alien to Earth.

What does your body express when particles are processed by your brain?

I think our brain is like a net. We can use direction to capture particles.

I'm not for sure though.


I definitely need to be in the right mindset.

Art comes before a scene is played out. From my imagination I can see myself thinking clearly when I can visually see my creations.

Its more of becoming familiar to certain movement from your characters, otherwise I can't find reasons to write.
427 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 1/2/19 , edited 1/2/19

Humms wrote:


HeavyFry wrote:

True creativity comes from particles alien to Earth.

What does your body express when particles are processed by your brain?

I think our brain is like a net. We can use direction to capture particles.

I'm not for sure though.


I definitely need to be in the right mindset.

Art comes before a scene is played out. From my imagination I can see myself thinking clearly when I can visually see my creations.

Its more of becoming familiar to certain movement from your characters, otherwise I can't find reasons to write.


I'm under the impression that people who are in sculpting or drawing physically see an outline of something then trace it into the world. I don't know how else to put it.

I usually just get these moments where I just go for it and write stuff. It's like blanking out, but I'm conscious for it.
17043 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / M / Paradise
Offline
Posted 1/2/19 , edited 1/2/19

HeavyFry wrote:


Humms wrote:


HeavyFry wrote:

True creativity comes from particles alien to Earth.

What does your body express when particles are processed by your brain?

I think our brain is like a net. We can use direction to capture particles.

I'm not for sure though.


I definitely need to be in the right mindset.

Art comes before a scene is played out. From my imagination I can see myself thinking clearly when I can visually see my creations.

Its more of becoming familiar to certain movement from your characters, otherwise I can't find reasons to write.


I'm under the impression that people who are in sculpting or drawing physically see an outline of something then trace it into the world. I don't know how else to put it.

I usually just get these moments where I just go for it and write stuff. It's like blanking out, but I'm conscious for it.


Its hard to explain, but the way I see characters drastically changes the more I improve my art.

and you have to understand that everyone has their own style. The way we look at something, the way we present our work to people, how something actually looks.

If I want to actually write something, I first need to be familiar with who or what I'm writing about. Stories from my past make their way into my work for the future, and sometimes all I need is a certain theme or setting in order to make those ideas come to life.

Like you said. It's like blanking out , but I'm conscious for it. Your mind has to be disconnected from the real world in order to fully appreciate what you're about to accomplish
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.